Wednesday, June 20, 2012

E3 2012

So...once again it has been quite some since I posted anything. E3 just happened and I must say I was anticipating a lot of things...but I was disappointed. Here's a summary. Microsoft press conference was mostly Kinect related. Bringing kinect compatibility to all major games. Then Usher performed a song...WOW that really pissed me off. E3 is now officially dead to me. I remember when E3 was about videogames. They also introduced the new Smartglass feature; where xboxLive will be pretty much on most electronic devices. That was pretty much the Microsoft press conference, along with a 2 minute demo of halo4. Nintendo press conference was a giant disappointment in my eyes. I was expecting big news about the WiiU. They did show off the final design for the gamepad(tablet controller) and a new controller(gamepad pro..i think). Other than that they mentioned some games. That is great and all but I wanted to know more about the system. ZombiU? looked very interesting though. I am curious about the batman game. Arkham City: Armored Edition. I just picked up the game of the year edition of arkham city too. Also saw some stuff on pikmin3. I have never played any of the pikmin games. Sony press conference...nothing really outstanding. God of War and The Last of Us was pretty much it. Other than that I wasn't really interested in anything else. I am curious about playstation battle royale. None of the characters really appeal to me yet. But I'm sure the roster will grow. Now I know that there was a lot more at e3, but I didn't get around to watching some of that stuff. But there is this forum that summarizes everything pretty well. here. hey

No comments:

Post a Comment