Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Update here

Yo ho ho

Like usual, it has been a while. I have been a little busy but hopefully by the end of the day today, I will be free for the summer. I think I have gotten fatter, which means life is getting better. I have been debating and thinking about starting another blog/page. It would only consist of shirts. I could write a little about how I made it, post a link and maybe that would be cool. Would it be cool? I wish I was a cool hipster that knew what cool was. I am in dire need of some...Chinese food. I'll have to post up about my people and our obsession with china food. and Taco trucks. I had a party the other day, interesting enough I wanted to leave after a half hour. Is that weird? Wanting to leave your own party...Got a hair cut, its different. I don't like it. The fear of change is great within me, like other things. Lulz.. So since the last time I posted on here I did make a few shirts here:


DEXTER



MOJOJO

No comments:

Post a Comment