Friday, March 8, 2013

Lets Talk Beaches...

So like usual, it has been a since I posted up. I am going to talk about some shows. First lets start out with POKEMON. Now I haven't watched pokemon in a while, but I know Team Rocket is still around. Now team rocket consists of two people and their pokemon, along with a talking Meowth. So these three are the protagonists of each episode(most of the time). They are always trying to steal Pikachu and making a mess of things. NOW, I hated(and still do) this group of retards. For some reason they just pissed me off so bad, I believe in if you fail at something, try again. But come on, this show has been going on for over a decade. Just give up team rocket, leave the freaking kids and their pokemon alone, let some other group of useless middle age fux chase them around for once. You have a talking cat, who cares about a damn electric rat. ridonkulus... I know I said I was going to talk about some shows, well I changed my mind. You're an adult, only pokemon today.

No comments:

Post a Comment