Sunday, March 10, 2013

what did you say about china food...?

So once again I find myself posting up, not like its a bad thing. I want to talk about food...man I freaking love food. I am always craving Chinese food. Nothing better than some freaking sesame chicken with some chicken fried rice and an egg roll on the side. Which Chinese food got me thinking about happiness. Then happiness got me thinking about kids(creepy). Kids enjoy so many things, they enjoy them so much that it freaks me out. I cant remember the last time I felt so happy towards something. I've seen my kids go completely nuts over bubbles, BUBBLES man! I get more depressed just thinking about it. For example, I love video games. Or I thought I loved video games. I used to be able to play til 4 in the morning, good times. Nowadays I can barely play for a half hour without passing out. I honestly cannot remember the last time I truly enjoyed something. I cant think of something I would enjoy so much. I used to enjoy drawing, nowadays I can't get a decent idea for a drawing. Man do I miss the old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment