Thursday, July 11, 2013

Your Surface is showing...

    Like usual it has been forever since I have posted anything. I recently came across a pretty "rad" new toy. The Surface RT OMGGGGOMGOMGOMGZZZZ!!! This is a tablet from Microsoft, its running Windows 8 RT(Run Time) and I must say that I am really impressed. Lets start with some of the features.
    It made of VaporMg(which is really tough...and hard lulz) so that makes it pretty durable. I wonder if its tougher than a GameCube...On top of the VaporMg it has a built in kick stand(insert omg "!O!" face here). Tablet with kickstand, the first time I saw this I think I peed a little. I have pics of the puddle to prove it. Moving on...there is a universal serial bus port on this baby! Yessss a USB port on a tablet. Although more tablets are having the USB ports, this is still pretty cool compared to other popular tablets. If it matters to ya, its usb 2.0. It also has a micro hdmi port, I won't really be using this to often since I will be using the Smartglass app instead. It is still cool to have though! Uh! I also really liked that it has a 10.6in screen, it really works great with widescreen movies and really makes them true 16:9 At this point I would like to point out that I am listening to Ruff Riders Anthem by DMX. Next on the list of features on the Surface tablet, it has a microSD card slot too.  I'll would probably utilize that by adding another 32 gigs of storage. Something else I really liked about it was the keyboard. There are two types of keyboards, the touch keyboard and the type keyboard. One is a pressure sensitive keyboard and the other is a thin mechanical keyboard. I like them both but personally prefer the type keyboard. Both also serve as a cover for the screen of the tablet. So that's it for now. I could go into other awesome features, but I'm not going to. EXCEPT for the fact that the Surface RT has Office already installed on it. This was really cool, don't have to pay for office.
    I also really like Windows 8, which really surprises me. I really liked Win 7 and thought that I would never like 8. After messing around with Win 8, I got use to it and like how simple it is. We'll save that for later though.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment