Saturday, January 7, 2012

cuddle19

Hey everyone, its been a while since I have found myself here. Still working on my second shirt design. To be honest, I haven't had a chance to work on it in a couple of days. I think I am going to look for a new job, I need the money and everything is just munchy. Losing hope on this shirt again. I love food. I have not done anything productive today. I have been messing around with this stupid mp3 player that belongs to a friend. Its a sansa clip+ and I am having trouble with getting a sd card to work with it. Really making me mad. Haven's seen the hornytreestump in quite some time. Wonder what she's up to. Looking forward to some games coming out this year...Final Fantasy 13-2 is really tempting, but I couldnt stay awake during the first one. Eh. Mass Effect 3 looks cool, didn't play the previous ones...I was slightly interested in that Tintin movie game, then I read a review on it and got bad reviews. MAN I miss Vanquish. That was a badass game, cant wait to get that game when it goes for like 5 bucks. I saw a video the other day that really got me thinking how stupid the people of this country really are..Now I'm not saying I am a flipping genius, because I know I am not. This video was about a guy interviewing random people in New York City about the upcoming election. about 80 percent of the people didn't know who was running, or just picked the more attractive person(the interviewer had a printout of who is running). Then when asked about the war, the majority of people didn't know if we were still at war or not. Watching the video made me kinda mad, but I laughed at the same time. Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment