Sunday, January 22, 2012

cuddle21

SO as I was saying in my last post. Guy in the bathroom tearing it up. As I was finishing my stop at the tinkle station the guy comes out of the stall. AND BOOM its the douchebag guy from two of my classes. THen we made eye contact for a split second. At that moment is when poo hit the fan, because since we made eye contact we both knew what he had done. Next we washed our hands in awkward silence then walked to class. I purposely took a little longer to wash my hands so we wouldn't have to walk to class together. SO during class we made eye contact through out the professor's lecture. I knew that every time we made eye contact we both were thinking about what he had done in that poor defenseless bathroom stall. WHat a weird school day. As for the rest of the day...can't remember what really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment