Thursday, January 26, 2012

cuddle23

yo world what is going on? im waiting for my class to start i have about a half hour. Should do something more productive, I really don't like the keyboards in this class room. The douchebag is here yet. During the first couple days of class he took the wheel chair guys seat. How the hell can you take the wheel chair guys seat. Then what he said to the wheel chair guy was priceless, "I'm just mixing it up, ya know." What a watermeloning doughbag, he just walked in and now we are going to start the douchie day. Now he's complaining about defragging his computer and how its taking to long, that process is suppose to take a long time. Oh man, anyways. I read a little about a rumor that microsoft might put some tech in their next gen system that will not allow the system to play used games. I dont agree with that, I only buy used games. Hey Link here

No comments:

Post a Comment