Sunday, August 19, 2012

darksiders!2!

Yo you there. It is once again time to come and post a little something about nothing. I have been playing Darksiders2. The game is very good. I didn't play the first one at all. So I decided to read up on what happened in the first. I found a site that explained all that happened in the first one. Soooo I spent close to an hour reading all about the first game. THEN AT THE FREAKIN BOTTOM of the page there was a 15 minute video that explained the story. Funny now, thinking about it in retrospect. I am really enjoying this game though, Death is willing to do just about anything to clear his brother's name. The game is kinda getting too long though. I am slowly losing interest in it. I play it for hours and it doesn't seem to be coming to an end...it's cool though. Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment