Sunday, August 26, 2012

Xtra Large what>??>?//

Yolo nighas. Back to waste some time. I am still playing Darksiders 2, man this game is long. So much to do that it is freakin crazy. Between Darksiders and Forza 4 I have no time for anything. MAN I am in love with these two games. By the way, need more members in the car club. In case ya don't know, there are car clubs in Forza 4 and our club is pretty lame. If anyone wants to join let me know and we'll see what happens. Other than that I just got a 3ds XL(blue),probably a waste of time. I traded in my old 3ds for it along with my ds lite. BUT there are no games for the 3ds that interest me. AND that makes me so mad. I have this awesome giant screen and with nothing to play. I have legend of zelda ocarina of time, but eh...bored with it now. I also joined club nintendo. Club Nintendo is a rewards site that Nintendo has. You get coins for buying Nintendo products, and with those points you get free stuff, hell yea. hey

No comments:

Post a Comment