Wednesday, August 1, 2012

skYrim skYrim skYrim

SO holy ballz of fire...>>>? I made one of the biggest mistakes in my videogame career, I started Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim. I first started by watching someone play Skyrim. I never thought I would play it. I figured it wasn't a game for me. BUT WOW WAS I WRONG! I started with the imperial bc it is about the money. I figured money buys good weapons and armor. This game is almost overwhelming, there is so much you can do. I made into the first town. I believe its Riverwood, well I killed the chicken that walks around the entrance. Then the town flipped out on me. They all wanted to kill me. How was I suppose to meet the sister(forgot her name) when she is trying to kill me. I thought about killing everyone and that way no one would attack me. But instead I decided to just load up a previous save point and avoid the craziness. But that is all for now, it is so tempting to just destroy everyone. But oh well...Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment