Monday, May 14, 2012

grass

Yo, hello everyone that actually reads this...ppl in Germany and Russia. So not much is going on, the Insanity work out is coming along fine. The past couple of days have been recovery stretches/workouts. So its been getting easier. Max Payne 3 comes out tonight, its looking to be a fun game, especially the multiplayer. I will be attending the midnight release at my local gamestop. Diablo3 comes out tonight, that looks like it will be a great game as well. My computer cant really handle that game, so I will passing it up. I feel like I am wasting this summer vacation...not because of the vidyagames but just in general. Got a couple of new shirts up on redbubble. REDBUBBLE I just bought a drawing tablet last night, so i'll be able to really make some cool stuff. I am very excited. Hey oh..ive been rockin the fifa 09 beeches.!

No comments:

Post a Comment