Wednesday, May 23, 2012

yo

So this drawing tablet that i got from monoprice is badass. I haven't really messed with it to much on a serious level, I have just been messing around with different programs. I really like sai. I might just stick with that for now. I have gotten quite a few ideas involving the avengers. I did upload a shirt that involved the hulk. Check it out at RedBubble I really want to do something involving the ironman suit. Just not sure what. On another note, I picked up Dragons Dogma. I like it, I only have about ab hour into the game. But I already have two pawns and have upgraded some armor. Speaking about armor, Diablo3 has some crazy error already that can lock you out of your account. A game that has been in the works for so many years, and there are problems with it, not even a week after its released. Wow, lol. Someone probably lost their job. hey

No comments:

Post a Comment