Sunday, December 22, 2013

Butt Cheese...

   SO like usual...it has been way too long since I posted something, wow. Lots has happened since I last posted...where to start. I got a new phone! Yea, I'm rocking the Nokia Lumia 1020, crazy phone with a 41 megapixel camera. Great for spying on people. Really digging the windows phone and its operating system. Its so simple and yet so powerful, SO MANY FEATURES...
   I also came across a pair of SOL Republic headphones, they're not bad either. I really want a pair of Audio-Technica over the ear headphones...I would really do some stuff for a pair of those.
    Oh I also got an Xbox ONE, and I really really like it. The kinect functionality is so sick. Not to mention really accurate. I've been playing Forza 5 and FIFA 14. Both are so good...butt cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment