Thursday, February 9, 2012

cuddle25

Long day today, work has been good the past two days. This means that something bad is going to happen. I wonder what conan will look like in ten years. I think hes a pretty cool guy. I want the new circle pad pro for the 3ds. Wanna check out that resident evil revelations. Not to mention the new naruto is going to be freaking sweet. Havent touched any of my shirt projects, man I want to get back to that really bad. I just have not had time. School has been getting to me, its starting to get over whelming. Hopefully I can make some time and get back to those. This show called Delocated seems pretty funny. its on adult swim..well i should hit the sack..."you guys know how to post videos to facebook?" love that commercial. hey

No comments:

Post a Comment