Saturday, February 25, 2012

I am watching Jurassic Park, I have never seen this movie. At least not in one sitting. I remember seeing bits and pieces when I was younger. I am going to commit the time and actually sit here and watch the whole thing. The movie is not bad. It makes me want to watch the other 2, just to see how the story continues...or I will probably just look up the story plot to them. So Ive been thinking about making a shirt with the ship from futurama...but dont know what to do with it. O yea! I got my hands on a Playstation Vita the other day. It is a pretty nice piece of equipment. 2 analog sticks, front touch screen, rear touch screen. wifi and a wifi/3g version. This thing is a freaking beast. I guess you can play your playstation 3 games on the vita. wow. hey

No comments:

Post a Comment