Sunday, February 19, 2012

work

Yo world, off work early today. Kinda cool I guess. I work all next week though so I better enjoy today...meaning I'll sit at home all day and be sad tomorrow. THat is how my week goes. I am getting really sleepy and very tired. To those that read this from time to time, I AM STILL WORKING ON THE STAR WARS SHIRT FROM LONG AGO. I have not forgotten about it. Just have not had the time to really put into it. I got a personal request from a friend off of facebook for a shirt. I think I am going to take a graffiti approach to it. Try to do his name in some type of graffiti style. Haven't done anything like that yet. We will see though. I'm open to suggestions and different opinions. I think my left butt cheek fell asleep, that's okay though. Pretty much it for now. Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment