Wednesday, March 14, 2012

insanity

Yo world. Couple of days ago I decided that on a decision that is going to change my life!.. Yea. Not sure if I'm going to document the events of this decision just yet. But with any luck I should be able to start this on Monday, at least its what I want to do. Screw it I am going to document it. A few days ago a friend told me about this work out called INSANITY so I looked up and holy crap is it kinda crazy. So I got the motivation to actually try this work out. It is suppose to be 60 days of nothing but madness and pain. (sounds like my sex life..zing!) just kidding..maybe. SO when I start this I want to try to post on this blog every day about what I did, what I ate, and how I am feeling. I am very excited about this, which is not something I can say very often. But we will see. OH by the way, got my hands on the new Naruto game! Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. Its pretty sweet. Here is the link to the INSANITY site. Click here for pain Hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment