Tuesday, March 20, 2012

day2

Today was a long day. Had school and then work right after. Then when I came home, I ate a little bit of cantaloupe, gotta love that stuff. After my little snack...INSANITY. I was a little sore through out the day today because of day1. Tomorrow I will probably be extra sore. day2 was mostly cardio and I did better than I thought, could have done better though. Sweating a lot more tonight though, man. I can't wait to hit the shower. Read a little about Ninja Gaiden 3 and Resident Evil Raccoon City today. Both of them suck pretty bad according to most reviews. NG3 had bad camera angles, repetitive game play, along with the lack of limb dismemberment. Raccoon City, dumb ai, bad cover, lack of character depth, and sketchy game play. I was looking forward to Raccoon City pretty bad, but now I am completely turned off. Also read a little about ppl hacking the dlc characters out of Street fighter X Tekken. lulz. GO BUY A SHIRT or give me ideas for new shirts. SHIRTSSS Hittin the showers ppl. Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment