Monday, March 26, 2012

day whateveR

FAILURE FAILURE So I have gotten really busy with work and other stuff going on. Therefore I have not been able to keep up with the INSANITY workouts which is really bad because although my body was sore from just a few workouts, I felt great. I was very confident with INSANITY and I was very excited, but with school and work I either come home way too late or just too tired. I am going to try and start up maybe next week, but not sure. So MINECRAFT finally has a release date for XBLA very excited. Went and got my preorder at gamestop. New TigerWoods comes out tomorrow, if I had Kinect I might have checked it out, but oh well. Still want to play Tales of Graces F and Armored Core 5. Talked to a guy about AC5 and he really got me excited about it. Possible new multiplayer maps for Uncharted 3...pass. Nothing else on my mind, just finished some homoework, suck it homework you dirty whore. hey

No comments:

Post a Comment