Wednesday, December 7, 2011

cuddle13

So world today was a special day. Today I had someone cabbage me the wrong way. I'm not going to go into detail about what happened. But when you count on people, they will cabbage you hard. They will take their bat of hardcoreness and they will shove it your poop hole so far that you will feel it tickling your cabbaging pointy sharp sensitive nipples. AND its not a good cool tickle, its that irritating painful tickle. Its almost not a damn tickle at all. Something else that pisses me off is freakin glitter. Especially when girls put it on their face or their chest. Holy brunette carpet, I hate people. Forget you people, I love karma and I love when it does its job. Yea you've had a cabbaged up few weeks. But I am glad and hope it gets worse. Ha I love seeing the pain and everything you've worked for fall completely apart. I am thankful for what I have and can't wait to hear what else goes wrong in your life bro. In your face you bitch. I also found a dime, oh yea. I hate my life. Dont forget to check my twitter. @MrCCuddles. DO it damn it. Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment