Sunday, December 25, 2011

shirt2.0

so Ive been having some trouble with the shirt design that I uploaded the other day. I'm going to edit it a little and then also properly set up a link(like my twitter). Ive been really busy lately and have not been able to update this blog or the twitter. Nobody reads this mango anyways. Today I was driving down the street and suddenly had the strongest urge to rem the car ahead of me. They didn't do anything wrong, I just really wanted to floor it and ram the living f*ck out of the guy in front of me. Another weird thing that happens to me A LOT, if I'm driving down the freeway/expressway, I often think about what it would be like to just make a hard right and have my car flip over the wall. OR when a big semi truck is driving by me, the thought of ramming into one of its tires and causing it to flip over. Normally I keep this to myself, but whatever. All it takes is a brief instant to just end it all, to anyone who ever commits suicide(which I don't recommend for legal reasons) you have to go out in style. Make is sweet, not just jump off a building or bullet to the head. Do something involving fire, dolphins, and drum sticks...just sayin.

anus plus sugar.
i wish that opposite day,
was tomorrow. sock.

haiku for the day right there^ it came out of nowhere, I had to get it out of my system. Goodnight you pricks. Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment