Friday, December 23, 2011

cuddle16

So I have a little bit of time off school. Very excited, came across someone that really inspired me to look through some old art work and maybe work on some t-shirts. I think this could really be something cool. I have a few ideas and have been bouncing some ideas off a friend of mine. We can call him El Frijol. Look it up to find out what it means. Today was kind of a productive day. I am really tired and my right eye feels like its on fire. A fire so strong that it burns, but it burns so bad that you don't feel it. Yea, that kind of burning. Back when I was in middle school, a teacher of mine taught me about the type of poetry that you spell a word vertically, and each word means some type of word or sentence. I will show a small example, using the word; K K K

Kool

Kats

Klub

Yea I went there. Hey by the way if anyone hsa any ideas on some t-shirts, let me know. Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment