Friday, December 16, 2011

cuddle14.1

So I have been pretty busy lately and have not had the chance to post anything lately. I have been adding to my twitter account a little bit. In my last post I mentioned that I had been thinking about some haikus. Now if you didn't look it up like I had suggested, a haiku is a type of poem that normally has 3 lines. The first line contains 5 syllables, the second line has 7 syllables, ans finally the third line has 5. In the little minutes of time that I've had here and there, I tweeted some quick haikus. SO if you dont't follow my twitter, I'm going to post some of the haikus i added on my twitter @MrCCuddles

#1
Big and blue, watch out.
Do not look because you can.
Balls Big Balls.

#2
My computer is,
turning me on and I like,
when your pen is in my butt

#3
Lonely I am.
Horny I will never be,
Refrigerator.

#4
You make me sick,
Your cookies taste like forehead.
Your mom is fat.

the word "your" is two syllables just so ya know.Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment