Monday, December 19, 2011

cuddle15

So my grades for the semester have been posted, I did okay I guess. My overall gpa went down a little bit. But whatever, pointless to worry about it. SO some of the things that Ive been thinking about....saw a new trailer for the kingdom hearts 3d game. Im so lost with the storyline. What the hell? I have no freaking clue about what to even think. Probably never find out either. NEXT heard about a game breaking glitch in the new zelda game a little bit ago. I like the game a lot but just cannot find the time to dedicate to it. I also need something to post about. I want this blog to be interesting and bring many readers, but cannot figure what to write about...so any ideas are more than welcome. What's a good game to play on ps3?? I kinda want a kinect...i really dont like christmas. I dont think I really know why I hate this holiday so much. I like to see people happy, I even like making people happy. But this holiday of cheerfulness and happiness just disgusts me. I never look forward to this holiday. Everyone around me is happy and enjoying the season, but not me. I sit there dreading every cold and snowy moment. Just waiting for someone to come and try to talk to me. Sometimes I think there is...Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment