Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cuddle

This is my first blog. I want attention so i decided to just start typing and see where this leads. Im in class right now, my teacher is talking away about stuff and i dont give a flying candy bar about what he's saying. For now we will call him Mr. DirtyLampPost. One of my partners of my group just left the class room. I think he's into me or something, or always trying to get im my pants. lucky me im wearing shorts. O great he's back and going to start reading this, bastard. He just put some chap stick on, it smells really good, asshole. I wish my chap stick smelled this good. Now we're going to start talking about the chapter,.......ajfsf;lejanf.sdfnba;...lame. Its completely useless and a waste of time and paper, I love to cuddle with trees. Damn it Mr. DirtyLampPost, quit looking over here. More stories about his past, its like horrible reruns. Same stories over and over again. Theres a couple chicks in here that i wouldnt mind taking out and you know.....tie their shoes. So slopppy. Bitches. I feel a little better about the way Im feeling now. Partner over here is so excited about getting his haircut. Im happy for him and i hope he gets the cut he wants. He looks kinda tired, BJAY needed there. Not going to spell check, this blog thing might turn interesting. Cheeeeck back.Hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment