Tuesday, November 29, 2011

cuddle8

Yo. Rain sucks. I'm very hungry, and just got some money.
The cash is not mine,
it belongs to the one I never call honey.


i'll probably stay home all day.
Its really cold out and Im feelin kinda gay.

Oh man I really miss the fall,
I really don't like the snow, it hurts my ball.

Yea I only have one, and its not too bad.
I'm talking about the chest hair that belongs to my dad.

This post makes no sense at all,
I don't think anyone reads this shit anyways.
I have nothing to rhyme so lawl lawl lawl.

Today really sucked, my teacher is so old and has no clue.
I can't stand his class, its pointless retarded and a waste of gas.
I sat there in my chair today, bored and hungry with nothing to say.

I whipped it out, when no one was looking and started to play with it.
Class was much better now, although everyone could hear my computer go click click click.
After a while I started watching Back to the Future,
Guy next to had never seen it, he was getting to close.
Lucky for me I'm a smoocher.

Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment