Thursday, November 24, 2011

cuddle6

  So world, today was thanksgiving. I pretty much saw all of my family, its sucked. I dont know why, but the more time I spend with my family, to depressed I get. There is nothing wrong with them, they're all nice but spending time with them just eats away at my sack. I went to two dinners, and I barely ate. Ive recently noticed that I have lost all motivation to do anything. I don't even get the motivation to give mini Mr. Cuddles the beating that it properly deserves. Is there something wrong with me? Am I sick? Is one my sack boys bigger than the other?, or is that normal. thank you blog for being here so I can type away until my eyes burn because this screen is too white. I am falling asleep, I need to be at work at 5 in the morning tomorrow, and I close at my second job. No time for anything tomorrow, and even if I did have time would I have the motivation to do anything. I NEED MOTIVATION. sometimes i get motivated to do something great, but almost instantly lose the motivation. Im surprised that I'm typing this, I didnt think I was going to have the motivation to type this today. Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment