Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cuddle4

   Today I will be doing something a little different. I Don't really have much to say so I'm going to show some pictures. Out of the pictures I will describe a situation and relate it to the picture...lets roll like a fat guy down a steep painful hill.
   


In this situation you have just received a text from your father(yes your father knows how to text). Your father explains that you were adopted and that your mother is actually a tranny. This explains why your skin is a different color and why your mom is bigger than your dad. This is the response you are about to send.



In this picture the situation is....that both these guys shave their legs. Other than that, everything is normal.

This is the face you make after you find out that the pretty girl you brought home last night is actually married.....and your brother....awkward...married.
This isn't really a situation, it just really bothers me...he's not wearing shoes. Someone give him some shoes, he looks really sad.(This is in no way related to Pointy Lolly Pop)


This is just a picture of some really nice balls. Man Tommy Dakar really knows how to capture some nice balls.

  So this is my post for tonight, let me know what you think. Hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment