Tuesday, November 15, 2011

cuddle3

   Hey people just looked at my stats for this blog and found out that 2 people from Russia have looked at my blog. I was totally pumped when I saw this, as a tribute I'm going to write a sentence in russian just incase they happen to come back....Огонь в моих штанах умер, и яичко боли больше нет. Well now that is out of my system. I also saw that one person from Germany saw my blog too! Holy cuddling testicles! I'm goign to write the same line for Germany too...Das Feuer in meine Hose ist gestorben, und die Hoden Schmerzen nicht mehr da ist. I love Rammstein just so ya know, they are a great band.
   So got the new Halo CE Anniversary yesterday. I played it to about 4 in the morning, more like I passed out and slept in my chair till about 4, the story is really sweet. It plays just like the original, it almost makes me mad. Then I get second thoughts about getting the game. Although all I really did was trade in my Batman Arkham City for it. MAN I miss that game, I didn't even get to finish it. For those that know about this game, you can find a pregnancy test in the game. It belongs to Harley. AAAANNNDDD its positive. The joker is going to have a kid. How messed up is that going to be. Really wish I would've finished the game. SO now Im sitting here typing away and I have nothing to type about....I skipped my class today and got some sleep. Not really feeling it today, dont know whats wrong. I had some taco bell, now I think I gotta poop...eh Ill do that tomorrow. NOW what to do now....I think I'm going to try to play some Halo again. My significant other is watching friends I think the curiosity about this blog is finally getting to him/her and really wants to know what Im typing so much about. For privacy reasons we will call him/her Bill Cosby. Bill Cosby is starting to fall asleep, Im going to try to pick Bill Cosby's nose and see what happens...brb...not good results. i think Bill Cosby is mad, or just tired, or has low blood sugar.
   So at work today, I got to work with one of the new girls. Im not really sure what her name is, but Im just going to call her the Striped Girl that didn't believe in stripes. So i'm working doing my job and out of nowhere she starts talking about videogames to me. I think I almost pooped myself. That would've been funny. I don't recall any memories of me pooping myself, so I guess I don't really know if it would really be funny. So that was pretty much the only thing I have to say about the Striped Girl that didn't believe in stripes. OMFG I hate Ross from friends. The character is so freaking sissy like. He complains and whines like a bitch. Im sure he's gay deep down under all that sissyness. Bill Cosby is snoring. He/She doesn't believe that he/she snores. Man I have nothing to type about......Hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment