Saturday, November 26, 2011

cuddle7

So its late. Just finished watching Thundercats. It was a good finale to the first season. I think I might like this new version of Thundercats more than the old 80's one. Tigra and Cheetara....kinda saw it coming, he deserved something to go right for him. Panthro loosing his arms,..holy testicle tuesday! Didn't see that coming at all, he'll probably get some Robocop arms or something like Jax(i think that's what I'm thinking of) from Mortal Kombat. Work was okay today, another weekend at job #2. We'll call this place the Rejection Station of Self Motivation. The job pays good but I'm thinking of leaving it...not sure though. I need to go to bed, and do my homework. I haven't had time kinda. When I got home the movie Knocked Up  was on. I watched it for maybe a half hour. I don't think I like it. I want to see Immortals, that movie looks super sweet and quite entertaining. Had a chance to work a short shift at the Slippery Nipple today. Had to turn it down, I wonder what it's like without me there sometimes. I'm sure the Slippery Nipple gets the attention it deserves from the rest of the people working there. Probably gets more than enough attention from the Horny tree stump. Oh Horny Tree Stump, you crazy piece of horny wood stump. Wouldn't burning that wood...I think I'm getting sick, which sucks about as much ass as Internet Explorer 9. ZINNNGGGG! That's probably only funny to few people. Tomorrow should be a good day, or at least I hope it will be. I want to do something really cool with this "Pointless Blog" but have no idea what I could do. I'm also starting to notice that a lot of people think I'm always sad, mostly people at work. I walk in and everyone asks, "Why so sad?" WTF no one said I was sad. I guess its cool that they kinda care, but I don't know it's starting to bother me. Lick You Luis I'm not sad man. More pissed than anything else, stop letting that dumb anorexic bitch run you like a treadmill dude. I doubt he'll ever read this, probably since he doesn't speak the english all that great. He's a great guy and crazy worker, but stupid when comes down to that bitch. I'm sure she's nailing just about everybody. She's like a sex hammer, just bangin and bangin. Oh well, what ever gives him the illusion of happiness. Why the hell did I pick the name Mr. Cuddles, man that is so Carroting retarded. I don't remember the last time I cuddled with anyone, or any thing. Oh well its like smelly balls, once you got em, you can't bear to let them go. Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment